[eviacam] Translation update (v1.4.x)

Cesar Mauri cesar en crea-si.com
Xov Nov 18 22:17:27 CET 2010

Dear eViacam translator,

Recently we've released version 1.4 and in a few days we will release
1.4.1 to include your contributions and minor fixes. This new version
adds a number of new features and documentation. See ChangeLog for details.

As you or your team are in charge of one or more translations I ask you
to check, update and send us back the corresponding translation(s).
Translations of the documentation are also welcomed.

To get the latest development version fetch the sources from the git
repository:

git://eviacam.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/eviacam/eviacam

Alternatively, browse the git repository and download the latest snapshot:

http://eviacam.git.sourceforge.net/

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,

César Mauri

[If you received this message by error or you are not interested on
contributing any more, please let us know]